Fabrication And Machine Shop Engineer in Aboitiz Power Generation Group
- (CAR) Jobs
- Baguio Jobs
- Fabrication And Machine Shop Engineer
Fabrication And Machine Shop Engineer
Aboitiz Power Generation Group
Baguio, Cordillera Administrative Region
Mar 19, 2019
FABRICATION AND MACHINE SHOP
- Prepares schedule and estimates.
- Prepares plans and drawings.
- Initiates requests for materials needed for the department.
- Implements and monitors progress of Work Orders.
- Prepares reports on:
- Inspection reports;
- Key performance indicator (KPI);
- Risk Management Plan (RMP);
- List of Legal and Other Requirements (LLOR);
- IMS Documents;
- Work Orders Update
- Inspects the desired quality of delivered work orders such as turbine parts and other mechanical structures from contractors by checking specified tolerances and allowances.
OTHER RELATED TASKS
- Assists in mechanical installation as needed.
- Assists in the analysis of turbine related concerns and provide action plans and/or corrective actions.
- Coordinates with the Turbine Development Committee on plans, studies, improvements, implementation and evaluation thereof.
- Conducts Non-destructive testing as required.
- Keeps an updated estimate or pricing of turbine and turbine parts to be readily available for quotation and budgeting purposes.
- Complies with company policies and procedures, safety rules and practices.
- Conforms to the company’s Integrated Management Systems, policies, standards, procedures and guidelines.
- Reports any Integrated Management System events/incidents or potential events or other risks to the organization.
- Protects information assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference by:
- Ensuring the confidentiality of all data, information and other matters which are private, sensitive or confidential in nature or the exposure of which to other employees, persons, entities or organizations constitutes conflict of interest with and/or poses liability or damage to the Company.
- Salary : PHP
- Years of Experience : 2 years or more experience
- Job Status : OPEN
Rewards and Benefits
- Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation Leave, Paid Sick Leave, Paid Bereavement/Family Leave, Maternity & Paternity Leave, Single Parent Leave, Special Leave Benefits for Women, Child Care Benefits, Retirement Benefit Plans, Life Insurance, Medical / Health Insurance, Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans