Project Manager Kitchen Consultancy
Pasig City, National Capital Region
Mar 26, 2019
GCI HOSPITALITY specializes in the planning and design of hotels, resorts and other hospitality related projects.
The position requires knowledge of design and engineering specific to our industry. Responsible to plan and conduct independent work requiring judgment in the evaluation, selection, application and adaptation of engineering techniques, procedures and criteria.
Devise new approaches to problems, and prepare or modify drawings, specifications, calculations and monitor work for compliance to applicable codes, accepted engineering practices and the latest technology and equipment.
Typical duties will include but not be limited to the preparation and/or modification of the following:
- Equipment specifications.
- Work flows.
- Project cost estimates.
- Perform design and analysis calculations using governing codes and standards, formulas, skills, and experience.
- Layout and details portions of projects using schematic layout by project lead engineer.
- May be assigned responsibility for schematic or conceptual layouts when qualified.
- May serve as Project Architect and as a designated Client contact on smaller, less complex projects.
- Coordinate work with other disciplines such as architectural, mechanical, electrical, etc.
- Use computer-assisted engineering and design software (Ex. CAD) and equipment to prepare design documents.
- Perform field activities on occasions
- Organize, draft, and coordinate technical documents.
- Salary : PHP 30000 - PHP 50000
- Years of Experience : 5 years or more experience
- Job Status : OPEN
Rewards and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance