Construction Safety Officer in Newcore Industries International, Inc
- (NCR) Jobs
- Makati City Jobs
- Construction Safety Officer
Construction Safety Officer
Newcore Industries International, Inc
Makati City, National Capital Region
May 7, 2019
- Directs and administers supervisory function of the Health and Safety and Environmental Program with adherence to company, client and government standards.
- Ensures that activities in the project are conducted in a safe environmentally responsible manner, following acceptable processes to identify and manage all HSE related risk in accordance with legislative requirements and best practice.
- Interfaces with sub-contractors safety groups as required ensuring a good relationship and communication on HSE matters.
- Conducts toolbox talks / gang meeting and safety training.
- Participates in the weekly management walk thru program.
- Conducts investigations, inspections and reports HSE matters to project manager.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with the client HSE requirements through monitoring and audits.
- Directly responsible for coordinating with the construction team to ensure that the project schedule meets desired production without deviating from safety standards.
- Conducts monitoring and safety audits.
- Resolves HSE issues at site level.
- Posts warning notices in areas that are determined to be hazardous to the workers.
- Attends technical coordination meeting with the presence of other contractor and sub-contractor and project management team.
- Responsible for monitoring, clearing and cleaning operations for the initial phase of the project.
- Coordinates with local authorities regarding HSE concern of the project.
- Coordinates with adjacent building officials regarding HSE concern of the project.
- Report and submits necessary requirements of Department of Labor and Employment – BWC.
- Salary : PHP
- Years of Experience : 2 years or more experience
- Job Status : OPEN