Account Manager - Homeland Security in Fpi-maxerve, Inc.
- (NCR) Jobs
- Manila City Jobs
- Account Manager - Homeland Security
Account Manager - Homeland Security
Manila City, National Capital Region
Jan 14, 2019
- To effectively carry out the sales and marketing strategies to achieve sales targets.
- Implements the daily sales action plans according to the Company’s sales and marketing strategies, such as but not limited to client calls and visits.
- Conducts sales and product presentations to potential clients.
- Determines and coordinates preparation of bid requirements, and attends bid meetings.
- Develops and captures new customers by proactive sales development and effective influencing skills.
- Keeps himself updated with the latest technology and market trends, as inputs in sales analysis and planning.
- Provides assistance to the Accounting Department for billing and payment issues.
- Frequents existing accounts for concerns of products and services, and develops new business opportunities.
- Responds promptly to clients concerns and coordinates with the respective departments to address these.
- Generates service feedback from clients and secures customer service evaluation rating.
- Provides sound recommendations for responses that need correction or improvement, and promptly applies approved actions.
- Earns customer trust by projecting positive image, confidence in the products and services, and pride in his company and work
- Education : College graduate in Business Management or Engineering preferably EE or ECE;
- Experience: At least four (4) years of experience in the field of homeland security;
- Knowledgeable with bidding and bidding documents.
- Salary : Negotiable
- Years of Experience : Min 4 years (1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee)
- Job Status : OPEN
Rewards and Benefits
- Medical, Loans, Dental, Sports (e.g. Gym), Transportation Allowance, SL & VL, Rice benefit