Credit Investigator/appraiser (security Bank Corporation)
John Clements Consultants, Inc. (recruitment Firm)
Makati City, National Capital Region
Feb 1, 2019
About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
The Credit Investigator/Appraiser is responsible for the timely preparation and submission of credit investigation reports.
1. Conducts credit investigation, NFIS checkings and court case verification for Bank clients and related parties and submits reports to the requesting units.
2. Maintains and updates the internal negative file system of the Bank (ENFIS).
3. Submits semestral reports to BAP-Credit Bureau with regards to information required for their Negative File Information System.
4. Requests for processing of payment of service fees incurred in the conduct of credit investigation and for retrieval services rendered by third parties.
5. Recommends possible improvements/enhancements to existing credit investigation procedures and updates the procedural manuals accordingly.
1. Graduate of any Bachelor’s degree courses.
2. Has 2-3 years of relevant experience.
3. Has preferably banking experience.
4. Good communication skills.
- Salary : Negotiable
- Years of Experience : Min 4 years (Assistant Manager/Manager)
- Job Status : OPEN